My boyfriend got the WORST haircut u ever seen.It was horrible they didnt listen to anything he wanted and chopped the *** out of his hair!

Also we paid up front because i bought hair products there, and paid for a wax and the burner for the wax was broke and theh knew this before i paid and they didnt know how to give a recipt. Also while we were there a lady was there getting a trim and they put layers in her hair above her ears and her hair was to yhe middle of her back and she made them stop cutting her hair and left crying!! We also had to go pay ANOTHER SALON to try to fix my boyfriends hair!! This happened Dec 9, 2017 about 11am.

At the Pekin, Il store, store 62241. I contacted corporate right away and told them EVERYTHING in full great detail. A lady named Frances Lynch emailed me back and apologized for my services and let me know she would be giving me a full refund! I emailed her back thanking her, weeks go by no refund i emailed her back asking about it and no answer, i have now emailed her muliple times with no response, i have even called the mumber she gave me and left voicemails still no answer!

I have told every single person i know to not go to this store because they are very u der quailified to cut hair and need a lot more training!I will write as many reviews as i can to let everyone know of their horrible service and costumer service.

Review about: Cost Cutters Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments