2.1

It happened today. May 13, 2018 at cost cutters williamson rd.

roanoke va. My daughter and i made an appointment for 2:00. Hers was a full highlight and cut and mine was a haircut and style. When we arrived we were told it was not wrote down and therefore she couldn't do it.

Iy was necessary that we have this done today and we made that clear when we called to make the appointment. I am extremely upset because we called everywhere we could think of to get it done today to no prevail. Her name is taylor and her solution to us was to go to regis because she used to work there.

What kind of business are you running that you can just ignore appointments and say oh well! I will spend my money elsewhere and that is a shame!!

Review about: Cost Cutters Customer Care.

Comments

Vain and foolish women. Always so ready to hand over money for cosmetics and services.And the attitude of expectation is repellent.

How could it possibly be "necessary" to have this all done immediately ? Is your lack of foresight involved ? It then becomes someone else's emergency and therefore no margin for miscommunication or error.

You are terribly harsh and demanding and you're creating a carbon copy of yourself by behaving so in front of your daughter. Heaven help the men in your lives,