Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO.Worst experience of my life.

Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First the girl gave me highlights even though I told her I wanted bleach, so she bleached over the highlights and proceeded to screw things up worse.

Charged me 130$ to ruin my beautiful hair.Total disaster.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cost Cutters?

Comments

Uuuuuh, what did you have on your hair prior to bleaching it?Looks to me like you didn't inform her if what was previously on your hair (the pink part) before you demanded bleach.

#yourfault.....all those underlying pigments is probably why she wanted to highlight first.

to asdfghjkl #1002696

I informed her I had dyed my hair a year prior to this, she didn't know what she was doing an shouldnt have affirmed me that she could do my hair the way I wanted.

She even admitted to making the mistake of doing the highlights as a misunderstanding from the woman at the front desk. So No, it wasn't my fault it was hers.

to asdfghjkl #1002700

Also any person with a brain in their head wouldn't bleach over a fresh full head of highlights in the first place, an then proceed to leave a person under a dryer for 30+ minutes after the fact. #youdontknowanythingsositdown