4.3

Came to get my hair colored and cut at the fond du lac location ... My stylist was running late (we are all human and things come up)...

I came in and sat down and was willing to wait because my schedule is flexible. The ONE and ONLY other stylist that is here was super rude to me and was talking badly about my stylist. I understand she is stressed out but being rude to me (who is not mad at all about having to wait) is poor customer service. Apparently they had a few walk ins but they couldn't accommodate them because they were short handed...

It happens in every salon if they are booked or short handed.

No reason to be rude to the customers that are pre-booked and are willing to wait and come back in the future. They have 5 stations and only 2 are filled the week before most schools start?!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cost Cutters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cost Cutters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Cost Cutters to other companies on our site.

Comments

i have been to both grand island nebraska locations and STRONGLY ADVISE NOBODY TO GO TO EITHER ONE

THOSE BEAUTICIANS WERE MORE LAZY AND NEGATIVE THAN I CARE TO EVER SIT THROUGH A HAIRCUT AGAIN AND THE BUTCHERED ME she could not stop talking about herself and south walmart exact opposite they thought they were way to good for anyone and the bleach blonde short hair sweetie you are terrible