My mom called on May 9th for an appointment on May 13. She talk to Denise and let her know that she would need a hair cut.

My brother would need a hair wash and cut. I would need a color and cut. At that time Denise said she was new but made the appointment for 2pm. There has been an exceptions as I bring my mom and brother in with me.

On the morning of May 13, Denise called said she would need to cancel our appointment. The reason she gave was that there was only 2 stylist and also it was prom which was on Saturday not Friday when our appointment was in the afternoon. Then Denise said they do not do chemicals after 1. Denise said she would call Millie and call my mom back.

As of today Denise still has not called back. We have gone to cost cutters for at least 4 years.

Cost cutters have lost 3 unhappy customers. The cost cutters was in West Bend on Washington.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cost Cutters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cost Cutters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cost Cutters and cost cutters customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments