Featured Not resolved

Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever!My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre style, and hairstylist Rachel turned it a yellow blonde with highlights on my roots.

Chopped at my hair with the scissors and razor. Went back in to get it fixed and the results are almost the same, but a bit more doable. It looks like i went out and got a cheap box at Wal-Mart and did it myself. I went back in to tell them to fix it or give me my money back, and now I have to wait on a call from the supervisor.

Horrible experience! The hairstylist Rachel even bragged about how great she was at the ombre style. Ugh!! I want this nightmare to be over already!

The picture of me with brown hair is my real hair color.The other one is of what a horrible job they did, and the third is what I showed them I wanted.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hair ombre from Cost Cutters and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cost Cutters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cost Cutters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cost Cutters?

Comments

Did they at least give you a brown paper bag to put over your head before leaving?

That hair stylist must have been going for the Rocky Dennis look. If that happened to me, I'd shave it off and go with a Miley Cyrus look until it grows back.

Can I buy you dinner?!

Your hair is fine!! :smile:

flippette
Concord, North Carolina, United States #957086

I hope you get that call from the supervisor! That sucks! Have a good day.