2.8

I went in to Lake Geneva Cost Cutters with a picture of how I wanted my hair cut and came out with a very unattractive hair cut, that didn't look anything like the cut I requested. The stylist cut it way to short, only curled the left side of the back of my head.

The stylist said she could cut it shorter to look like the picture, you couldn't cut it any shorter. I gave her a tip and I regret it. A good hair dresser listens to what a customer asks for. I don't even want to leave my house.

I have to go to work looking like a poster child from a third world country. I went there because of my work hours I couldn't make an appointment with my normal hair dresser. I regret going to Cost Cutters in Lake Geneva Walmart. I haven't talked to them yet because I was to mad at the time.

I will be getting in contact with them when my hours of work allow. Sincerely Dissapointed Cathy

Review about: Cost Cutters Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I went to Walmart at Elmore to have a haircut the hair stylist is rude and don't do a job .disappointed customer.

Really??? You expect a quality cut from a salon located in a War-Mart store?

Manhattan, New York, United States #1346478

Caring for the customer is the major issue and dissatisfaction causes a major set back to the customer.

ipad Support Number