Cost Cutters - Review about Bleach from Grand Junction, Colorado
Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO.Worst experience of my life.
Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First the girl gave me highlights even though I told her I wanted bleach, so she bleached over the highlights and proceeded to screw things up worse.
Charged me 130$ to ruin my beautiful hair.Total disaster.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to have my hair color February 22 spend from 11 am to 4:26pm there and when I saw my hair it wasnt even close to the colors I..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "My wife and I built a new home last year and upon completion hired a local Hunter Douglas rep to install ( cellular shades ) window treatments. They looked beautiful..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."