Cost Cutters - Review about Bleach from Grand Junction, Colorado

Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO.Worst experience of my life.

Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First the girl gave me highlights even though I told her I wanted bleach, so she bleached over the highlights and proceeded to screw things up worse.

Charged me 130$ to ruin my beautiful hair.Total disaster.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #576560 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cost Cutters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 25, 2015 #935968

Uuuuuh, what did you have on your hair prior to bleaching it? Looks to me like you didn't inform her if what was previously on your hair (the pink part) before you demanded bleach. #yourfault. ....all those underlying pigments is probably why she wanted to highlight first.

0 1 Reply

Jul 02, 2015 #1002696

I informed her I had dyed my hair a year prior to this, she didn't know what she was doing an shouldnt have affirmed me that she could do my hair the way I wanted.
She even admitted to making the mistake of doing the highlights as a misunderstanding from the woman at the front desk. So No, it wasn't my fault it was hers.

1 0 Reply

Jul 02, 2015 #1002700

Also any person with a brain in their head wouldn't bleach over a fresh full head of highlights in the first place, an then proceed to leave a person under a dryer for 30+ minutes after the fact. #youdontknowanythingsositdown

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.