I went to have my hair color February 22 spend from 11 am to 4:26pm there and when I saw my hair it wasnt even close to the colors I wanted I asked for at least half of the money I paid back so I can go somewhere else and they refuse to, they said they would fix it but I don't wanna bleach my hair again on the same place they don't have the right color and it wouldn't help.. I'm putting the picture of how I wanted and how it came out...the manager refuse to talk to me the second time I went..
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cost Cutters Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO. Worst experience of my life. Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First..."
- "I was getting ready to put my home on the market. I needed to sell as quickly as possible, with the way the economy is, things didn't look promising. My..."
- "Worst phone customer service all the time! You have to wait about 15min or more between transfers. 10 min for the operator to answer she doesn't know how to help..."
- "My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas. The DRings(I think thats what..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."