Mercer Island, Washington
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever!My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre style, and hairstylist Rachel turned it a yellow blonde with highlights on my roots.

Chopped at my hair with the scissors and razor. Went back in to get it fixed and the results are almost the same, but a bit more doable. It looks like i went out and got a cheap box at Wal-Mart and did it myself. I went back in to tell them to fix it or give me my money back, and now I have to wait on a call from the supervisor.

Horrible experience! The hairstylist Rachel even bragged about how great she was at the ombre style. Ugh!! I want this nightmare to be over already!

The picture of me with brown hair is my real hair color.The other one is of what a horrible job they did, and the third is what I showed them I wanted.

Review about: Hair Ombre.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cost Cutters?

Comments

Jenny

Did they at least give you a brown paper bag to put over your head before leaving?

That hair stylist must have been going for the Rocky Dennis look. If that happened to me, I'd shave it off and go with a Miley Cyrus look until it grows back.

SERIOUSLY

Can I buy you dinner?!

Your hair is fine!! :smile:

flippette

I hope you get that call from the supervisor! That sucks! Have a good day.