Cost Cutters - Review about Hair Ombre from Mercer Island, Washington
Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever!My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre style, and hairstylist Rachel turned it a yellow blonde with highlights on my roots.
Chopped at my hair with the scissors and razor. Went back in to get it fixed and the results are almost the same, but a bit more doable. It looks like i went out and got a cheap box at Wal-Mart and did it myself. I went back in to tell them to fix it or give me my money back, and now I have to wait on a call from the supervisor.
Horrible experience! The hairstylist Rachel even bragged about how great she was at the ombre style. Ugh!! I want this nightmare to be over already!
The picture of me with brown hair is my real hair color.The other one is of what a horrible job they did, and the third is what I showed them I wanted.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Ombre
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Two. Times. Came. out. I changeDelivery. Date. They. sent. My. Other. Package. Back. To. Company just. that fastThey. Didnt come. out. Three. Times..."
- "My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."