Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania

Update by user Aug 01, 2016

My daughter wrote this review on my behalf when I left for another salon to fix my hair.So my daughter was a bit harsher than I would have been.

I apologize for that. I'd like a refund of the haircut but she may keep the tip.

I didn't realize how bad the cut really was until I got home and washed the excessive wax out of it.Luckily hair does grow!!

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2016

I just had my haircut by Kristy at the Lower Burrell PA location.I can't believe how AWFUL my hair looks.

She stripped my hair so short, I can't even do anything with it. I had to go elsewhere to have it 'fixed'. Not like there's much to fix. It's so uneven and the complete opposite of what I asked for.

She clearly didn't listen to what I wanted. I might as well given a four-year old scissors to have them cut my hair! She obviously has ZERO CLUE how to cut hair! This is I've EVER SEEN!!!!!

I'm EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED.If I were her boss I'd have her go back to cosmetology school.

This reviewer shared experience about "aweful haircut" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $17. user17351144 is overall dissatisfied with Cost Cutters and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cost cutters haircut at Cost Cutters was haircut Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cost Cutters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Cost Cutters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cost Cutters?

Comments