Cost Cutters - UNBELIEVABLE BUTCHERED HAIRCUT!

9 of 55 Cost Cutters reviews

Update added by user Aug 01

My daughter wrote this review on my behalf when I left for another salon to fix my hair.So my daughter was a bit harsher than I would have been.

I apologize for that. I'd like a refund of the haircut but she may keep the tip.

I didn't realize how bad the cut really was until I got home and washed the excessive wax out of it.Luckily hair does grow!!

Original review posted by user Aug 01

I just had my haircut by Kristy at the Lower Burrell PA location.I can't believe how AWFUL my hair looks.

She stripped my hair so short, I can't even do anything with it. I had to go elsewhere to have it 'fixed'. Not like there's much to fix. It's so uneven and the complete opposite of what I asked for.

She clearly didn't listen to what I wanted. I might as well given a four-year old scissors to have them cut my hair! She obviously has ZERO CLUE how to cut hair! This is I've EVER SEEN!!!!!

I'm EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED.If I were her boss I'd have her go back to cosmetology school.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #892651 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cost Cutters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 55 Cost Cutters reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cost Cutters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cost Cutters.
Filing a new complaint about
×