Update added by user Aug 01, 2016
My daughter wrote this review on my behalf when I left for another salon to fix my hair.So my daughter was a bit harsher than I would have been.
I apologize for that. I'd like a refund of the haircut but she may keep the tip.
I didn't realize how bad the cut really was until I got home and washed the excessive wax out of it.Luckily hair does grow!!
Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2016
I just had my haircut by Kristy at the Lower Burrell PA location.I can't believe how AWFUL my hair looks.
She stripped my hair so short, I can't even do anything with it. I had to go elsewhere to have it 'fixed'. Not like there's much to fix. It's so uneven and the complete opposite of what I asked for.
She clearly didn't listen to what I wanted. I might as well given a four-year old scissors to have them cut my hair! She obviously has ZERO CLUE how to cut hair! This is I've EVER SEEN!!!!!
I'm EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED.If I were her boss I'd have her go back to cosmetology school.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."