I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be.I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie Hansen.

I want everyone to know she did not do what the photo had on this one women's hair color and her haircut. I had my whole hair bleached to blonde. Then she went to wash it out & missed my brown hair in the middle ( WHO CARES, Like I don't. ) After she washed my hair she pulled up all my hair to the top of my head & shaved around my whole Head.

I kept wondering why is my hair not looking like my hairstyle NOR my HAIRCUT or the coloring?? I have a problem when it come's to confrontation someone who did my hair wrong. I have someone help me do that because I'm afraid on what they will say or yell at me. She got done cutting my hair & I couldn't figure out why my bangs wasn't cooperating in the bathroom, That's because she Fing them up.

I get back out from the bathroom & She come's out with Lavender also another color purple that was on there, NOT just then before she starts to color my hair she has me sign this sheet that she printed off the computer upfront register. She basically said that when you initial here and there that just lets me know that when you come back for your hair color again that I did your hair color. That was so falsed up. She had me sign a sheet I can't get a refund even when she said I was all for it and I loved it.

NOT, I didn't LOVE IT, I went home & had my Hood over my head after I see all the damage that she did. She refused to refund me THIS AMOUNT $134.95. She colored my hair all over even towards the bangs area a bright PURPLE fricken color, Like a clown color would wear on there hair for Halloween. Then she put the last shade of color & it turned out to be like a silverish/grayish color.

I am so NOT HAPPY, I LOOK LIKE A FREAK AND A CLOWN. Not only that, I paid her for her service $135.00 and it was a bad hair deal , Bad one. She also had me reach out for a manager yesterday and I got this text from the message and her phone number is : (608) 347-7483, Suppose to be the Manager at the Verona,WI . So I got this Text at 5:20 pm Midwest Time Zone.

The text said: Hi, really sorry to hear about your haircut. I think you have the wrong number though. Good Luck. 2nd Text was around 6:01 pm & it said Did you really Expect a cut/color to be good at cost cutters?

About 6:11 pm, I get another Text message saying Ma'am May i please get pictures of your hair to add to the Corporate Complaint., Another Text received at 6:11 pm said It will assist the process If getting you a partial Refund, @ 6:14 pm, I get another text, As I mentioned prior, We need photographic evidence that it wasn't what you described. I Sent the pictures on 7:15 pm. About 8:37 pm, I got another Text saying I am so sorry about your hair. I still don't do work for Cost Cutters, You should go call the Police, because this is a Fashion Emergency.

At 8:39 pm it was also stated here that it says I said in my first text this wasnt cost cutters Ma'am.

at 8:47 pm it states my first text said this was the wrong number.No Text back at all.

Review about: Cost Cutters Hair Coloring.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Stylists who do not pay attention, Damaged hair, Employee behavior, Hair color, Stylist who never payed attention to cutting my hair.

Had an Experience with Cost Cutters?

Comments